Neutral camps are a good source of resources, runes and artifacts. They are graded for difficulty and start at level 10 and go to level 100, divided into groups; easy (10 to 20), medium (21 to 40), hard (41 to 60), very hard (61 to 80) and extreme (81 to 100). For every group there is the possibility of obtaining a different level rune and artifact category. Each camp is defended by different troop types which you can see when you click on the 'i' (information) symbol after clicking the camp itself.
At the start of the world there are only easy camps on the map, which is all you need because they provide the runes of light for upgrading the palace. On day 2 the medium camps start to appear, and over the next 9 days they gradually increase in level and quantity. On day 11 the hard camps arrive, then very hard camps on day 21 and extreme camps on day 31.
Artifact drop chances[edit | edit source]
- Camp level 0-20: 9 + (Level* 0,5) =Drop chance
- Camp level 21-30: 4,5+(Level*0.5)=Drop chance
- Camp level 31-40: 10+(Level*0.5)=Drop chance
- Camp level 41-50: 0+(Level*1)=Drop chance
- Level 1: 10% chance for artifact
- Level 10: 14 % chance for artifact
- Level 20: 19% chance for artifact
- Level 21: 15% chance for artifact
- Level 30: 19% chance for artifact
- Level 31: 25% chance for artifact
- Level 41: 40% chance for artifact
- Level 46: 45% chance for artifact